Saturday, October 6, 2007

Kat: Chickenhawk Conservative Christian who thinks like bin Laden (UPDATED)

In the irrational, outer reaches of Right Wing World, there are actually people who hope that America is attacked again, 9/11 style. One such person is a woman named "Kat". Here are some choice quotes from a recent post of hers about the Pennsylvania memorial to 9/11 victims that she (along with many other wingnuts) thinks shows insufficient animosity to radical Islam. They seem to think it's actually a memorial to the terrorists themselves due to it's Crescent shape:



This "Bowl of Embrace" is an abomination, and ought to be replaced (as should the Twin Towers) with something that BEGS the Islamofascist terrorist murderers to try and destroy them. We need to raise up memorials which scream
We will never surrender!
We will never back down!
We will never forget!
We will hunt you to the ends of the earth and destroy every last evidence and memory of your intolerant, barbaric and insane ideology!
I have to admire her shrill stridence. Her last statement about destroying 'every last evidence and memory of your intolerant, barbaric and insane ideology' actually reminds me of the Taliban blowing up the Buddhas of Bamyan in 2001. Conservative Chrisitans, Taliban... what's the difference, really?

I suggested that instead of demanding that provocative memorials be built in other people's communities (a Chickenhawkish statement if I have ever heard one) that she instead create a provocative, anti-Muslim memorial right on her own property. Maybe she could also burn Mohammed in effigy every afternoon on her front lawn. She completely ignored my suggestions, said she was being hyperbolic (I invite you to read her actual post and decide for yourself) and continues to insist that the memorials should be in-your-face. I think she's ignoring my suggestions that she erect provocative anti-Muslim memorials on her own property because she subconsciously realizes her neighbors would think she's insane. But she did then say this:

I will concede that I frequently wonder whether another attack on American soil is the only thing which will remove liberal craniums out of anal orifices. Considering that we're having this discussion only six short years after 9-11, and after almost 10,000 terrorist attacks around the world, I doubt it.

So, there you have it. Like bin Laden, she actually hopes Islamic terrorists will continue trying to attack America because, in her mind, we need to 'remove liberal craniums out of anal orifices.' So she kind-of, sort-of wishes that bin Laden would attack the US again so that we could somehow get rid of liberals, who are apparently the real enemy in her mind. I will remind the reader that Kat is a self-proclaimed 'Christian." What would Jesus think of such filthy language? What would Jesus think of such violent desires? Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll tell us in the comments.

Lastly, she pointed out that there has been 10,000 terrorist attacks worldwide since 9/11 so I am also interested in knowing if there have been more 'terrorist' attacks after 9/11 than before. I left a comment at her blog mentioning that if we were 'winning' the war on terror the number of attacks post-9/11 would be going down (by definition) and asking for evidence, but I'm not holding my breath. She'll throw out the 10,000 attacks figure but otherwise she doesn't generally deal with evidence and numbers. She demonstrates Sheeple-like faith and thinks that's a good thing. A true dead-ender, she is.

UPDATE: As expected, Kat couldn't muster her 'Christian' courage to venture into my lion's den but I did try engaging her further at her own blog and predictably, she did the online equivalent of jamming her fingers in her ears and screaming "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!", as you can see below. It happens a lot with delusional wingnuts. This was her response to my last comment there:

Yes, BJ, I disappeared your comment. I told you I was sick of you. And, no, I didn't read it first. Buh-bye.


Buh-bye, Kat! It was as easy dismantling you as I thought it would be. Next time I want to indulge my desire for Republican-driven, pagan-tinged mysticism parading around as 'Christianity', I'll drop by your blog to read your ill-conceived, poorly reasoned, Christian holy war-mongering, superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

Score so far:

Me: 6
Wingnuts: .5 (Big Dog at least keeps trying without cut-and-running like Mild Bill, Kat, Texas Fred, Kender, Basti, et al)

1 comment:

Billy Joe said...

Kat,

From what I've read, the number of terrorist attacks has gone up since we invaded Iraq:

http://www.motherjones.com/news/featurex/2007/03/aftermath.html

If you have numbers that show the number of attacks have gone down since 9/11 or since we invaded Iraq compared to before, please enlighten us. It's worth remembering that the Bush State Department stopped publishing the figures - probably because they were going in the wrong direction and couldn't be reasonably spun. The State numbers curiously also didn't include attacks on US troops in Iraq by people the President regularly refers to as "terrorists":

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002243262_terror16.html