Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Does Nurse Big Dog Wear a Skirt?

I thought this would be a valid question since he asked the same question about John Edwards recently.

Nurse Big Dog seems unconcerned that Rudy Julie-Annie, Mayor of 9/11, wears actual skirts from time-to-time. I haven't seen the Good Nurse mention Julie-Annie's cross dressing on his blog. Maybe he's been busy investigating mysterious deaths around the Clintons that have already been debunked.

In Nurse Big Dog's post, I also found the following gem of raw ignorance. Says the Nurse:

"...real men do not send their wives out to take up for them."

I guess this would be true, unless you're a Republican. IOKIYAR!

Big Dog swings - and misses - and gets pelted by reality, again.

And he's really going to kick my ass now that I call him Nurse Big Dog, even though he is an actual RN. It's not like I'm accusing him of having his hair in a bun or wearing funny nurse shoes. As he frequently points out now that the cats out of the bag about his profession, he makes lots of money as a nurse. It's important that everyone know that - it helps him overcome his insecurity about working in an honorable, female-dominated field. John Edwards hasn't had to deal with the sexism that the Good Nurse has dealt with, right Big Dog? And BD can't just come out and admit that he likes helping people, either. To gain acceptance in the right wing blogosphere, you get no points for helping the sick; you only get points for violence, or at least violent posturing. Hence, his blog is completely free of any reference to his career as a nurse. Instead, his blog is filled with vague but menacing threats against largely imaginary foes.

Hmmm... A person makes a 'lifestyle' choice that he finds embarrassing so he overcompensates by tough posturing. Where have I seen that before? Oh right, Larry Craig, Ted Haggard, etc.

2 comments:

Big Dog said...

Hence, his blog is completely free of any reference to his career as a nurse. Instead, his blog is filled with vague but menacing threats against largely imaginary foes.

While you were out debunking all these Republican myths and breaking we dim bulbs, you forgot to do your homework. My profession is mentioned in two posts and a number of times in 6 or 7 comments. You might have seen that, had you looked.

Post 1
Post 2

You can look for the comments.

You can assume all you wish, you can call me all the names you would like. I am not embarrassed by my profession which is now RN just as I am not ashamed that in 36 years of work I was a produce worker, a gas station worker, a cashier a mechanic, a soldier, a paramedic, a combat medic and an LPN. I have also mentioned a number of times that I enjoy my job so there is the swing and miss.

I have never been unemployed in 36 years and I make good money. I pay lots of taxes so liberal slugs can live off the government.

BTW, I do not wear a skirt and until I saw your video did not know about Rudy though I am able to see the difference between reality and a skit.

I am not going to kick your ass for calling me Nurse Big Dog. You act as if it is a secret, it is not because everyone who knows me knows what I do and secondly you are hardly read.

What I think I said was, if we met and you tried to treat me in person how you do here it would be the worst day of your life.

So, no I have no insecurities and I have shown you are uninformed or a liar.

I wasn't going to comment but I recognize your post as a desperate grab for attention so I thought I would drop a line to give you the attention you crave but seldom get here.

If you would like I could ask a bunch of people to stop by and comment so you will not feel so lonely. Just let me know.

Billy Joe said...

So do GW and Dick Cheney wear skirts? Their wives go to bat for them all the time. Hell, Lynne Cheney in particular is a regular on teevee news shows where she defends her husband's rudderless war, etc.

Even GW's parents go onto teevee to defend the Worst President Ever, yet I'm not aware of you ever questioning George Bush's manhood - and Bush was an actual *cheerleader* at Yale and at his high school!